Mechanics Kit for Whiteboard
The mechanics kit for whiteboard demonstrations includes more than 25 large, colored and easily distinguished components stored in a case with foam inlay. More than 30 experiments can be set up in rapid time:
- Large components ensure that experiments can be viewed from a distance
- Secure attachment is guaranteed by high-grade AlNiCo magnets
- Quick and easy configuration of experiments
- Measuring units, vector diagrams and explanations can be provided right next to the experimental configuration on the blackboard
- 1 Inclined plane with pulley and angle scale
- 1 Rolling mass, 500 g
- 1 Lever with 20 holes, 545 mm long
- 1 Pointer for lever, 400 mm long
- 1 Slotted counterweight with knurled screw, approx. 20 g
- 1 Pulley, double, 70 mm dia., 40 mm dia.
- 1 Pulley, 70 mm dia.
- 1 Pulley, 40 mm dia.
- 2 Round scale dynamometers, 5 N
- 3 Magnetic tabs with 8 mm axis
- 3 Springs with hook, k = 6.2 N/m
- 1 Dual scale on a magnetic foil, 600x180 mm
Click Image to Browse Print Catalog Page: